在雅思写作评分标准中就有一项 GRA (grammatical range and accuracy)，明确表示考察的是学生写英语句子多样性和准确性的能力。
1.Unfortunately, professionals from otherfields who make a much greater contributions to human society, are paid so muchless that it is hard to disagree with the statement.
2.Obviously, education systems are based onthe belief that all children can effectively be taught to acquire different skills.
3.Like self-awareness,this is also very difficult to achieve, but I think these are the two factors that may be most important for achieving happiness.
4.As a result of media attention, sports professionals in my country have become stars and celebrities.
5.With the political will, such measures could really reduce the amount of rubbish we produce
1. This will affect the job market, which, afterall, is a key target in any economic plan.
2. Sports stars and pop stars,for example, are soon replaced by the neat younger, more energetic generation.
3. So overall, I believethat, attending schools from a young age is good for most children.
4. Universities, when itis functioning well, should offer both theoretical knowledge as well as professional training
1.Parents should spend time on their children. They should also communicate with them.
2. We can never losesight of the significance of education.
第一句可以用not only t also 句型来改写成倒装句：
Not only should parents spent time on their children, they are alsoadvised to interact with them.
On no account/by nomeans/ in no way/never can we lose sight of the significance of education.
1.Only in this way can this problem beeffectively solved.
2.We can see that not only are there very large differences between these economies, but that these gaps are widening.
3.Strange as it may seem,parents’ attention sometimes hinders students’ academic development.
4.Equally important to success in learning a foreign language is constant attention to details.
强调句的句式框架结构为It is+（被强调的成分） that/who+（句子剩余成分）, 类似于中文的“正是…导致了…”的意思。
1.It is the interaction of the two that shapes a person’ personality and dictates how that personality develops.
2. It is only those who reach the very top of their profession who can get these huge salaries.
其实我们可以通过去掉It is… that…/It is…who…的框架看剩下的是否是一个完整的句子来判断强调句写的是否正确。
1. witness 句型
The late 20th century witnessed the prosperity in science and technology, thus giving rise to the wide application of computers.
2. With 结构状语前置
With the prosperity in science and technology in the late 20th century, computers were widely applied.
So flourishing was the science and technology in the late 20th century that computers were widely applied in various fronts.
It was the prosperity in science and technology in the late 20th century that gave rise to the wide application of computers.
1. Satisfaction is also increased by a sense of responsibility for and loyal to a team.
2. Even when children use a computer for other purposes, such as getting information or emailing friends, it is no substitute for human interaction.
3. Some essays are hard to understand not because they are long but because they are obscure.
4. They will certainly be the first th help children learn what is important in life, how they are expected to behave and what role they will play in their world.